Emily's

Monday, September 21, 2009

Apology?



this is what me and heartaye achieved this afternoon, how cool and amazing. :) Haha, riana ah riana, please lah eh, wanna find troubles? dont start from the upper sec, bad startout yo. So do please pick somemore who are much more younger or rather much more no-guts than you so that you can win the battle, haha!

Hello people, well, the best thing about today is that my baby da top up!! :D :D Yay! Haha, can text with him already, hehe. I miss him alot alot, :( Im not going to see him tomorrow, sad. Im going to NUH for check up, sad die me, hmm, nevermind, got wednesday, but hopefully he is coming tho. :-)

Hmm today is monday, didn't went to work, gonna stay at home, gonna head to the supermarket soon to get cucumber, tomato, bittergourd and strawberry for my art's paper 2. :)

Shall blog again later, check out the pweetyfaces.bs alright? ^^ I wanna go texting with babylove right now, i misssssss him so muchhhhhhh :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home