Emily's

Saturday, January 9, 2010

With everything that i've got, its nothing.


Okay finally a proper post. I think i'll only blog for 2 times per week, cause i'm working from monday till friday :/

So today i woke up at 7am, bath, went out at 7.15am. I hate taking LRT early in the morning cause everyone like kanchiong fuckers sia, keep pushing me, -.- Then alighted at Bukit Panjang and took 961.

Reach workplace, stayed there till 12.30. Left and 961 and walk home, was texting with snufflepagus all the way. Dumb snuffle! Make me laugh and smile all the way, lol. Reach home, eat my 1st meal, bath, online :D

So i was on msn with Bammy Zoomzoom, and he told me about his side and i told him, and tada! Same situation :) Hmm, what to do? But i will remember our secrets, haha! So he went to bath and we'll msn later.

I was on msn with Farris too, and what he said makes sense.. I've already did my best to make the relationship to be as long lasting as it could, but its not me, is you, you have to do it too. So yeah, im dumb. Just my luck! *shrugs*

I was on msn with Snufflepagus, Fadhila too and i even went to search for snufflepagus's picture and its on my display picture now, i doubt i will change it. HAHAHHAA!! So yeah..

Tomorrow is another off day! Yay, i want to meet anak haron!! So tired, feel like sleeping :/ Today is saturday, 9pm no show to watch :( Stupid mediacorp. Lol, kidding dont sue me okie.

So i got 2 pictures to show you people, wait!




SEEN?! HAHAHAHA! At first i only put "Snufflepagus" Then he go and change his pm with my name, stupid Snufflepagus. Hahahah!! On my contact list, there is 2 Snufflepagus now, and soon, i'll have Elmo when one of them cut his hair :p Hahaha!!!! Cause he call me 45 year old makcik!! So bad, but nevermind, im nice..... haha (cause he read my blog, right snufflepagus?)

AND THIS IS SNUFFLEPAGUS FROM SESAME STREETS. HEHEHE!!!! ^.^V ( I ROCKS!)



So yup, and last night i saw Yi Han, haha cute cute!!! Okay shut up la Emily!! My aim is to have a Chinese boyfriend please!!!! :-) Cause Alastair and Fadhila told me to, and i think i should give it a try. :)

So yeaaaaaaah, chalo!! (i miss bffl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home