Emily's

Sunday, May 31, 2009


4D! Taken on the last day of school, 29th @ Cityhall. :) I seriously miss 'em alot, alot. And finally, i'm gettin to see everyone, each of 'em, hopefully. He he, and i'm so muddled now. The timetable says that 10:30am start Humanities lessons, but my sixth sense tells me to be safe than sorry. So yeah, i'll be meeting the usuals tmr at the bustop @ 7am. And the sad thing is that there is no shuttle bus service tomorrow, so we've gotta walk up the hill, yay. I love walking up, hahah.

Alright, i'm now on MSN with Farris & Pork > He just online, i'm waiting like so long ah. ): But nevermind ah, i still get to chat with him. ^^ He he. Okay lah, i shall go and concentate on the msn chat between me & Pork now. Ciaos!

And, hopefully, i will get to see Pork tmr at school! ^_^

TYR: Thanks, Auntie Aloy! =)
Amy ♥: Lol, same here! Takecarez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home