Emily's

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pranking is fun.






Hello, im here for just posting of screenshots, imma just elaborating whats going on, well, here i go!


First and second picture is talking about Me, Fana, Fadhila and Izzuan acting as me, fooling Baby, trying to make Baby crazy, haah! And, basically, of course, we had fun, and you know what! Baby followed the flow, haha! :P Damn cute lah, i swear, haha!

Third picture is showing me, Fana, Fadhila and Izzuan acting as Fana. Damn hiliarious, we fooled Izzuan and how clever, he followed the flow too, haha!

Forth picture is me, Fadhila and Fana only, haha! Its fun la, damn fun, i was laughing all the way, haha! :D

Then after that, msn with someone, i was pissed ah, its like, know your limits please dear! You are my friend, i treats you as one, but i don't like the way you calls/text me asking me to lepak with the rest, i don't like it, and please, you are like forcing us! You are so irritating, i know im mean, but why? I actually don't want to say, but sorry ah, tak boleh tahan lagi ah. :@ I think its best to not talk ah, i really don't want to hurt you anymore, im sorry girl, :(

Yeeru wants to use the laptop as she haven't posted for the day, so i shall let her use it already!

Okay, shall end here, daddy wants to talk to me, and i shall go get some sleep and tomorrow will be having fun with Fadhila and Baby! And baby, i love you too, haha! :/

Bai earthling, happy lunar 7th month, don't talk rot and go out at night, don't emo emo, stay happy, haha! :P Wawakwak.

25th -27th, Fajar here i come, hehehe, byeeeeeeeeeeebaiiiiiibyeeeeee! Mwah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home