Emily's

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

getting uncontrolled.


Hi, im here to post. Time check now is 12.27pm, after blogging, shall head to Bangkit than to Fajar. Today was the most fucked up day i ever had since June Holiday ended.

I hereby announce, i hate my school. No names shall be mentioned, i seriously hate school because of You, seriously, wanna earn my respect? You respect me first, get this clear, let me repeat, Wanna Earn My Respect? Let Me Earn Yours First. -.-

Got me so fed up with your fenatic attitude towards me, all i do was to just keep quiet, and i know its so not-me. Please lah, i respect you hor, say i rude? Up to you, you hate me? I don't give a fucking damn, cause i don't like you either, -.-

Don't act one very eh-sai infront of people, you're making a fool outta yourself, do you know that? I hate you, i hate school. I hate seeing you.

Was feeling unwell, has been vomitting since yesterday morning, asked for early dismissal, went to office to take form, Mr Roy Tan help me sign, then left school. Went home, here i am. :)
I won't be blogging neither nor will i replying tags on my tagboard.
I won't be replying messages nor answering calls that often till this Thursday ends.

I will be out most of the time from today onwards till Thursday.
I will be at Fajar, ZhengHua Square till night daily, family's sintua is organizing a event, celebrating god's birthday, liondances will be peformed, welcome to go down to take a look.
I will be on M-I-A mode on cyber, so anything just contact me thru phone.

Using temp phone, contacts all gone, own phone shattered, screen dropped out. :<
Changing number soon, number will be changed from 1st Sept onwards.
Get the new number from me, if not fuck off and die.

Lastly, i miss Fana, Fadhila, Aslina, Fieza and Sera.
Sorry Emmabel, tomorrow might not be attending school, i miss Smurf. :<
And, i love baby, hope he gets well soon, ^-^

Don't ask why is my blog so boring now, don't ask why did i removed about the info below my intro, cause i don't like K-P-O/S.

Oh ok, bai for now, i feel giddy, boo. Bai. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home