Emily's

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Practice this.


Hello people, time check : 8.14pm. Currently msning with Fadhila, Sri and Ira Boin Boin my meimei, hehe. :) Well, muslims are already breaking fast, or rather broke fast, and means Baby is eating now, haha! Okay, good good, eat more k, pig. Haha! :P

Well, i went for work just now, was okay, business was kinda bad, but as usual, still joked around with neighbours, esp short uncle, haha! Left workplace around 3pm, 171 home, reached home, online.

Webcammed with Yeeru, she super lame, -.- Okay, sorry, hahahha! Well, baby gave me 3 Luvs on Tagged.com but he didn't came online on Msn, i think he busy ah? :/ I don't know, :(

I seriously miss him alot, monday fast fast can?! I wait till want to die already, r-o-f-l. :(

Okay, good news is here, i so love Ira Boin Boin meimei! :D Hahaha, she is so sweet okay! I love her ttm, 2thebitszsx, mwhahahahaa! Wanna see her? She damn cute i tell you, but hor, i always end up eating like a small girl infront of her, meaning i always drop food infront of her, :( And she always laugh at me, so bad, nyheheh! :P But i still love her! xD



Told ya, she is cute to the max, and now she is sick, and she promised me to take her medicine before she hits the pillow, yay! :) I love you meimei, nyhaha! :P


Alright, i hate long nails, want to see how long is my nails?! You guys will freak out, and please, its real one, not fake de lorrrrrrr!



I don't know how to cut finger nails de lor, my mom cuts for me, haha, yer la, stupid i know! -.- Long nails, you suck to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx, i wanna cut you off, i want short short! :( Hah!

Its been 1 week since we are together baby, i seriously love your everything, everything that you did for me, and your hugs and kisses, i appreciate you alot, we will make it the first and last alright? I miss you! See you on Monday okeh? I love you, Md Hazmi. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home