Emily's

Saturday, August 22, 2009

i miss you ah!




Hello earthlings, morneng. :-) I woke up around 8am, baby texted me at 5am. Well, uhm, now is 10.30am, im going out at 11.30am later on, going to work and imma knock off at 3pm, yayness. Might be meetin Kak fieza for Mac later'on, maybe only ah, she's not fasting as she's having menses eh, kena payback sial, haha!

Well, was texting with baby when he is awake just now, and now he is sleeping again, bitchy. Ha. I miss my boyfriend so much, i've not seen him since Thursday, imma wait till Monday then can see him, oh cool. -.- Aaaaaaaaah, tahan tahan lagi! >:[

I miss him, i miss his eyes, i miss his smile, i miss his voice, i miss his touch, i miss his hugs, i miss holding hands with him, i miss his kisses, i miss so many many things! Ive been thinking of him and hence, im having moodswings, i slept at 10.30pm, i broke my record, this is tha first time of year 2009 that i'm sleeping at sucha early time, daddy thought i was sick, haha?

I miss school, i miss fadhila, i miss hazmi boyfriend, i miss my cliques. :( Today is only saturday for god sake, ccb. -'-

Oh yeah, i'm going with my cliques for recess from monday onwards, sure got alot of things to catch up girls, i miss cutting queues with you'all, hahahah! Let's cut queue on monday, okeh? :}

Just 17 more days to N level, Social studies notes, you sure suck ttm, no matter what, i must pass you no matter by hook or by crook!! Who is good enough to tutor me for Math and Chemistry? Oh and also Physics! I hope its not too late to start, :'(

BANANA SIAAAAAAL, WATERMELON, APPLE FACE, RAMBUTAN! I HATE THIS FEELING. Books, words, sourcebases, calculators, numbers, equations, symbols, formulae, conflict at sri lanka, diplomacy, everything. :(

Imma aim for Higher Nitec, i die die also don't want to stay in cdss for 1 more year, mwhaha? Okay, i feel like shitting now, but now i don't, now i feel like, okay fine whatever.

I find blogging is a waste of time, lol. How random, okay, anyone going out today? If you do, be sure that you goes home before 7pm, hungry ghost festival yeh humans, stay happy, not emo. Mwaha, don't turn back if you hear someone calling, if you really need to turn, turn 360 degrees, okeh humans? ^-^

Was blog-shopping last night, i want to get rid of my babats at my tummy, i want to have more tops, i don't want to be budak kental of baby's, someone bring me to town and sponsor for me puh-lease, haha!

Okay lah, im too lazy to blog any further, will blog again later on, shall go blog-shopping now. Bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home