Emily's

Sunday, August 23, 2009



Hiie, iie feel liike twitiinqx now leiix, hehex~ :P

Alright, good evening all, how is your evening? Well, mine was alright, was webcamming with Dion. ^-^ Hehe, i miss her! :( When i went to Bangkit today, i asked the uncle whether my phone can be fixed? And guess what?! It can be fixed in 2 hours for $10.00SGD!
Awesome, Amazing, Wonderful, Fabulous, Cool, Interesting! Hahaha, lol. -.- I swear, imma get it done soon, no matter by hook or by crook! Hehe, me so happy now, mwhahaahahahahahah. :D

Baby came online just now, apologized about not coming online for the past 2 days, and of course, i forgave him. :) When i see him online, i jitao good mood lor, hehe! See, he makes a great super big impact in my life, mwhaha. But i hate it when you people needs me and im nowhere-to-be-found, you guys find my boyfriend. Please lah eh, he is my boyfriend, not my PI. -.-
And, i am very sensative, whenever i see girls communicating with him in a very flirty way or rather in other words, bitchy way of communication, i take it as flirt and i will label you as a bad girl in ma life, get that down. :)

Told baby how i felt for the past few days, and i felt so much better after telling him. Yay, meeting him tomorrow in school! Gonna walk to bustop together, hehe. And, im wondering is there S.T.A.R programme tomorrow? If there is, i shall think of another way to solve it.
Baby is out now, so i doubt i will be online for long, so yeah, don't miss me okeh.

Shiping Princessey called me just now, had h2h talk, she sounded very high sial, i felt happy when she called me, at least im still in her heart, haha! Im not trying to say that she boxim, ah whatever, haha. -.-

Im so hungry now, boo.

Oh yeah, i got smth to say too, real interesting. And, i seriously need it. lol. -.-

Sperms can make pimples disappear yknow!! Ohmygod right? I was on MSN with Farris last night, and also at the same time on the phone with Fadhila. So we decided to ask Farris for his sperms, hahahaha! I know we are kinda horny, but sorry, no! Its scientifically that Sperms Can Cure Pimples. So, sperms anyone? Haha, told Baby about this, and yeah, he laughed, haha!

I am plurking for these few days, in order to let karma increase, we must plurk more and also get more responses. But! If we were to plurk too much, it will decrease, very huh hor? You see this screenshot and you will know what am i trying to say. I am kinda pissed ah, grrrr. :@


Yay, school tomorrow, meeting Fadhila at Pending tomorrow at 7am again, then we might be walking to school or something, hah. I can't wait to go school tomorrow cause i wanna see Baby, hahahahaha! :P

Alright, shall end here, goodbai, miss me, haha. Tag me also lah, wahpiang! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home