Emily's

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seriously suck.


Hi back from NUH. Shall talk about today. Alarm rang at 6am sharp, texted Kanda. Then washed up and bath at 7am. Got ready, went out of house at 8.15am with Mom. Mom drove there, massive jam at AYE. Stuck there, reached NUH at about 9am.

Went to clinic A, then went to had x-ray. Damn scary, fyi, im scared of x-ray takings, rofl. Then during the procedures of x-ray, it was kinda fast and more smoother than i thought, hmm, what baby promised me is real. LOL. Then after that, went back to Clinic A.

Doctor said that its a good thing that im 15 going on to 16 years old, if im younger, i will have to go for operation, then the doctor said that my crooked spine is permanant, and what i can only do it to be very careful with my spine movement lor. :/

After that went to Delifrance to eat, then after went home, reached home at about 11+. Online, texting with Fadhila and Babyboy.

I want to meet him, but he asked to stay at home and rest. >: Sad die me. I seriously miss him alot.

Argh, what the fuck. Fuck offfffff. Hmph! >:

I don't care, im going to get out of the house soon, ater 3pm i think. Im fucking fed up and stress right now, don't know why either, i am very pissed off now, ergh. Why am i like this? I got no idea too, seriously. Sometimes, i hate being the one who is always left in doubt, cbcbcbcbcbcbcb!!

I want someone to tell me what is wrong with me, someone come to meeeee >: Its only 2.35pm, and i simply just can't stand it, i don't know why am i like that, im hungry but i don't feel like eating. I am sleepy, but i just can't fucking sleep. I am unhappy, and i just feel unhappy.

Argh, die better -.- cheebye. _1_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home