Emily's

Thursday, August 27, 2009

back to normal.


hai, MIA starts after this post, on cyber. :] After posting, i mean after brother is done with his bathing, we will be out till late night, so anything just leave a text or rather call me alright. i will get back to you soon, i promise.

Yew keng today, 28 pairs of lions. Going to different places, north, south, east, west.
im okay now, i've learnt my mistakes, and now, i will tell that to Fadhila in case she made the same mistakes at me. yes, im being a bitch here.

dont claim that you really love me as your friend when you goes around telling people what is happening, yes, there's nothing wrong to say, but why must names be included in it?
i regretted, and please, for once, im not gonna forget this problem, no matter who persuades me, i will not fucking forget about it.

You want me to forgive you? Yes, i can, because i thought of our friendship, those laughters, those foolings, those disturbings. all the happy stuffs makes me smiles, but now, im sorry, i can forgive but i will not forget.

takecare, hope we will talk soon, bye

alright readers, im done with my post, i didn't went to school today, and now i miss Fadhila big time, i miss her laughter and her ULTRA BIG COMB. haha! :P

I miss baby alot too ^^ I love you, mwarks mwarks mwarrrrrrrrrrks. Lol.

Okay, better get ready before bro starts getting angry. :@ Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home