Emily's

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i am so missing baby!


hi at home now, waiting for fadhila's text then go down pending meet her then walk to school.

was kinda lazy to wake up for school today, but thought of Baby so woke up. ^^

bathe, got ready etc.

last night was a long night, my phone's screen is back, but the slide is not working. good. -.-

someone give me $50.00 and i shall get a new slide. :-)

im wearing my shoes and also blogging, hek.

im feeling very giddy.

last night, a few idiots made so idiotic sounds and waved at me, and ignorance.

im chatting with dion, she is having history class at aussie. cool.

well, basically, im typing put whatever i can think of.



im gonna be kept busy tonight too, as well as tomorrow, anything just give me a call, i prefer calling than text. :)



Okay, shall end here? I think fadhila's reaching, so yeah, bai.



im going home with baby today, yayyyyyyyy! i miss him so much, like 1000000 years never met him, rofl. Okay lah, byebyebyebyebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home