Emily's

Friday, August 28, 2009

i got enough from you.

Hi, im very pissed off now, so i think its best to type everything out, so i were to got you offended, im sorry. I promise, no names shall be mentioned but tons of vulgarities. But i think better don't? I don't know, shall talk about the past few days @ Fajar then. :)

Been going down to Fajar for the past 3 days, was a tiring one but a fun-filled experience. :] Went around the tables to sell kong-ming lantern. Kong-ming lantern reminds me of Yunnan, i miss those kids. :( Okay, back to topic. lol.

Yewkeng was the most tiring one among all the activites, was bare-footed all th way, roads wasn't smooth, was very rough, very difficult to walk or rather even worse, we ran. Lorry all the way, downpour lasted for 10minutes, then it stopped. Reached Fajar around 1am. The reason why we are late cause of the sai-guan name Qing De. Haiyor, nevermind lah, over liao. ^^

Reached home last night, jitao bathe and toh. Slept at 2am, Fadhila called at 5.45am, then nua on bed till 6.30am, bathed, then fadhila came up to my house, -.- Then left at 7 plus, texted Baby. Walked to school, was gettin angry, then Fadhila managed to keep my cool, how great is my sistalurp, r-o-f-l. xD Then reached school, while walking up to the hall, saw Bby, then went for assembly.

Had chemistry, teacher never come, so slacked around.
Had Math, went to homeroom with Shakir, Fieza, Suhaimi and Fadhila.
Had Physics, had a chat with Sri. ^^
Recess, ate, saw Baby but i dont think he saw me, cause i wasn't sitting at my usual place, rofl.
Then had Chemistry again, 2nd time teacher pickpointed at me, Sera asked me to fight back, i malas ah, since that teacher don't like my attitude when i never even say anything, so for what right? Grrrrrrrreat teacher that i ever seen in my fifteen years of studying. -.-

After school, went to canteen, went off with Baby. Fadhila and Fana was in-front of us, then went to 190 bustop but we walked seperate ways. :P Then 190 to Cck, after Fana alighted, Fadhila and Bby again started to bickered like they always does, then reached Cck, went seperate ways, Baby 300 home while me and Fadhila went to Lot1.

Went to Pizza Hut for lunch, then after that called Aryna, met them up outside food culture. Then went to walkwalk, then left to i-dont-know-what-block. Then saw Aliff Aziz, Fadhila was so excited. -.-

Then went to Ahmad's block, left with Aryna and Fadhila. LRT home, reached home, bath, online.

Im seriously tired of all this nonsense, i hate this, i got enough nonsense from you, think ah, whats the point to talk about or rather sort things out when its spreading around? I already say i no mood, then why continue to ask what is wrong? People must be thinking that i lan-jiao-wei you, they said that when they only listened to 1 side story, is this fucking fair to me?

This matter is only between me and you, and i got so fed up when people starts to know and they may get involved. I don't want this to happen, so now, let's just put it to a stop. I've learnt my lesson alright.

I will choose friends wisely.
I will choose friends properly.
I will learn from my mistakes.

All the best for you, takecare, you can choose to spread things about me, i won't fucking be bothered with it, trust me, but if things get worse, i won't let this off, cause i hate it. You got feelings, i cared, i got feelings, do you care? Fuck, not at all.

Im off to msn with Billy gun and Ira Meimei liao, baby is having class, okay bai peopleee. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home