Emily's

Saturday, August 29, 2009

i love my silly boyfie

Morning humans, time check is 11.23am, just hung up with Vivien, currently on Msn with Cammie ^^ Im addicted to Bby's profile song, "I Love My People". \m/ Ha, well, uhm i am working today, as well as tomorrow. :( Vivien is coming with me, sure gonna l-o-l together, mwhaha.

Woke up around 9 am, i didn't had breakfast, and im very hungry now. Im very bored now, and i miss baby tons. 17 more days to our first monthsary. ^^ I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. But hor, still fasting eh.

I haven't bath ley, rofl. Bby confirm "eee, smelly" to me. Okay, whatever. These few days, i got nothing to blog about seriously, my days are getting boring-er. And, just less than 2 weeks, N levels is coming, oh-mi-god. :'(

I havent revise my social studies chapter 4,5,6! :(

Someone save me please, kill meeeeeee nao. I want to study hard, so that can marry. Hahaha, thats what he told me, lol.

"Schoolmates to friends. Friends to Bestfriends. Bestfriends turns to Lovers."

Oh, this applies to me and him, mwhahaha. Whatever k, im very bored now, shall blog again tonight, i wanna go and bath liao, bai humans, tag me okay? ^^

15th august, me love you alot eh, you are the most bitchy bestfriend i ever had, and also the most loving cutest hottest boyfriend i ever had. :] Mwarrrrrrrrrrks. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home