Emily's

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sixteen more days.

Hello people, i've changed my blogskin again, ha ha. Sorry eh, i find my previous skin very annoying, very man, lolllll. Haha, so i changed into this skin, its Pink and White. Hehe, i know its damn girly, but all because of tio influence by Vivien hor, i like Pink lorrr, ha ha. :)

I've changed my songs, well, its not really nice ah, no choice, i got no time already, after this post, im going to bath and head to Bangkit to help mom do something. :)

Mom wanted to get me a LG Viewty last night, but in the end never, cause of some problems, but i don't like touch-screen phone, it suck 2themax, plus my finger very fat, rofl! Ha ha, okay whatever, i know i am fat, yes. -.-

Sorry for not posting last night, well, i shall talk about yesterday's work here alright. ^-^

Went to work late, cause i laptop whole morning mah, hehe. Then ask Vivien to go up first. Business was okay, well maybe its a cold day, thats why? Knocked off at 6pm, 67 to Cck, met up with Cheryl and Fadhila. Had dinner settled at Food Culture, then left around 7+.

Lrt home, bath, online for awhile, then offline, watch BOF, then sleepy. Aw, baby didn't came online last night, i miss him so much! D:

Alright, im heading to work today, but that bitch is not answering my call, Vivien Gohhhhh, answer lah idiot. Wahpiang, don't buih me okay, :(

Imma knock off at 6pm tonight, will head home straight cause wanna come online a.s.a.p! ^v^

I hope i won't change skin already, i kinda like this skin, huahua~

Okay, i shall end here and bath jiu head for Bangkit already. ^^

Timecheck : 11.11am, i miss Baby!! :( & i love you bby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home